(PMH awarded ISO 9001:2008 Certification)…Pioneers Memorial Hospital says they are the only Imperial County Hospital to receive this certification.
(Air Quality Alert issued for Calexico)…The Air Pollution Control District issued the Alert at 9:00 Friday morning.
(Saturday’s Farmers Market)…It will be held in Brawley. More than 50 vendors are expected at South Plaza Park.
(No, you did not miss Aviation Day)…It is normally held in October
(County Public Works plans work on La Brucherie)..The work begins January 12th.
(New cases of Measles)…They have been reported to the California Department of Public Health.
(Board of Supervisors reorganize)….The Board began their meeting this week by passing the gavel.
(Gas tax goes up on January 1st)….For the most part, it went unnoticed.
More Articles ...
- Dubbe takes over as McCabe Superintendent
- Arrest Made In School Threat
- "American Sniper" Premiere
- Temporary homeless shelter
- New Driver's License law very popular
- 30 year old woman arrested
- Social Media Threats are not new
- Murder trial set for March
- Community Colleges make a difference
- Social Media Threat closes classes atr Central
Page 141 of 576