(John Schenk has moved)….He now resides at 2555 West 4th Street, #5.
(The election is this Tuesday)….The Registrar of Voters says her Department could use some help.
(SB 1139 makes it through the senate)…The vote was 21-11.
(April unemployment up slightly)…April numbers are the latest available.
(Center for Employment Training)….They are training several fields.
(Police are still trying to find a missing teen)…16 year old Alex Perez has been missing for a month.
(the 2nd Annual Elder Abuse Conference)…It will be held Wednesday, June 4th.
(Over 15 pounds of methamphetamine seized)…Border Patrol agents made the seizure.
- PMH and ECRMC agree to talk
- Vehicle and bus collide
- Prevent heat related illness
- State approves pilot program for Community Colleges
- Public meeting announced
- Tow-truck driver suffers fatal injuries
- Vote By Mail Ballots
- Woman caught passing narcotics to inmate
- Gang members try to sneak back into US
- 13 injured in quick prison melee
Page 140 of 427