El Centro, California (NAPSI) - With many people juggling the demands of work, family and other commitments, it may seem impossible to add something else like physical activity to the mix. You are not alone. With some planning and adjustable tips, you and your family can build physical activity into your routine.
(Immigrant Driver’s License hits a snag)…California has decided to issue Driver’s Licenses to illegal immigrants in the state.
(Low cost, utility scale renewable energy demonstration)…..The demonstration was in Brawley Thursday.
(Lieutenant receives top honors)….Scott Sheppeard is a Lieutenant with the County Sheriff’s office.
(No Bullying Zone event)…It will be next week in Westmorland and in Calexico.
(Take Back Days still work)…The latest was April 26th.
(A little bit of shaking north of the Imperial County)….It was a minor earthquake.
(Kristie Riester is leaving)…Her last day is May 28.
- IID extends the deadline
- American Sniper
- Yuma woman collides with unmarked Border Patrol unit
- Motorcycle collides with a deer
- IVC Graduation
- 30 year old convicted sex offender arrested
- Local Doctor sworn in
- Women arrested in separate incidents
- Air Pollution in northend reaches Hazardous levels
- Man found with heroin in his shoes
Page 140 of 415