El Centro, California (NAPSI) - A tiny new device may make a big difference for the estimated 36 million Americans who live with some type of hearing loss. This same device may also prompt more baby boomers to join the digital world.
(Easter Egg Hunt Saturday)…It is for the little ones.
(Freedom Fest is not far off)…Gene Brister will discuss the event with the County Board of Supervisors Tuesday.
(A major earthquake in Mexico)…..The US Geological Survey says it measured a magnitude 7.5.
(It is Easter Weekend)….Several Schools around the County are on Spring Break.
(Imperial County updating it’s General Plan)…The Plan is being updated as it pertains to Renewable Energy, with regard to generation and transmission.
(44 year old Ontario resident caught with his underwear full of Xanax)….Victor Johnson was arrested at the Andrade Port of Entry this week.
(The perfect summer time gift)….A brand new, high efficiency, central air conditioner.
- Fallen Law Enforcement officers remembered
- Federal indictments handed down
- IV Desert Museum reception and open house
- Husband and wife arrested at Calexico East Port
- Hiker evacuated
- Calexico State of the City Address
- County employees get 3-day weekend
- Assistance for Brawley Beef plant employees losing their jobs
- Holtville Community Food Drive
- Fugitive's son also arrested
Page 138 of 396