Expect ramp closures at Interstate 8 / State Route 86 ( Fourth Street ) in El Centro.
The California Transportation Commission has approved a billion dollars worth of transportation upgrades.
(Treasury Sanctions Mexican traffickers tied to the Murder of Enrique Camarena)…..The Drug Enforcement Administration made the announcement Wednesday
(Woman arrested for Assault)….El Centro Police responded to the call at around 1:30 Tuesday afternoon
(18-year old still missing)…..The latest report was Wednesday morning.
(A chance to meet the people who could save your life)…Reach Air Medical Service is hosting an Open House and BBQ.
(Local Air Pollution)…Air Quality has been Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups. The Air Pollution Control District says Tuesday afternoon the 8-hour average of Ozone reached 104 on the Air Quality Index in El Centro. That translates to a condition of Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups.
Brawley Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Katie Figari has resigned.
- Holtville Ice Cream Social
- Fire Damages Restaurant
- County discussing court ruling behind closed doors
- IVROP hosting special week
- Programs shifted to othe Departments
- Meth Worth $1 Million Seized
- River Forum Meets
- Suspect caught with fake bills
- The fireworks were in Calexico this time
- IID Directors to consider Water Clearinghouse
Page 132 of 163