(Appellate Court decides in favor of Richard Horn)…Horn is a sexually violent predator located in Imperial County.
(Farm equipment thieves strike again)….This time near McKim and South Harris Roads.
A collaborative effort between Yuma County Sheriff's Office and the Imperial County Sheriff's Office has resulted in an arrest in a 6 month old murder case.
U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested a woman with drugs strapped to her body.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials are advising travelers that some medications are prohibited from entry if purchased abroad without a valid U.S. prescription.
Several bills authored by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia have passed the Assembly Committee on Jobs , Economic Development and the Economy.
The El Centro City Council recognized several members of the El Centro Police Department for their actions related to a house fire in early March.
An open Casting Call has gone out for another major motion picture that will be filmed in the Imperial Valley.
More Articles ...
- Workshop to discuss Calexico banking issues
- Imperial Chamber CEO submits letter of Resignation
- Air Quality monitoring stations
- Supervisors approve subscription renewal
- Supervisors take action on Probation requests
- Mexico extends protection of the Vaquita Porpoise
- Vehicle theft
- Armed Robbery in El Centro
- Imperial County Jobless Rate down in March
- Board of Supervisors Tuesday meeting
Page 130 of 625