(Gas prices will be going up)...Way up. 16 to 76 cents per gallon of gas.
(A unique competition)...The First Annual Trivia Bee.
(Brawley to welcome the return of the teachers)...They will do that with a special dinner.
(Body tentatively identified)…The County Coroners office is working with the Mexican Consulate in Calexico to notify the family.
The Imperial Irrigation District Board of Directors have approved a release and settlement agreement with three litigants in the Quantification Settlement Agreement ( QSA ) validation lawsuit.
U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested two men and seized over 190 pounds of marijuana Monday.
The Imperial Valley Chapter of Ducks Unlimited will host their annual banquet.
(Dr. Terry Fulp discussed water with the IID Board)….Fulp is the Regional Director of the Bureau of Reclamation.
More Articles ...
- Groundwater legislation will not affect Imperial County
- Land for future sub-stations
- Supervisors approve Museum request
- USDA Rural Assistance grant
- Health Department agreement with the state
- Regional animal shelter
- El Centro moving forward on Aquatic Center
- Vehicle crashes into canal Thursday
- IID Board to discuss Colorado River resources
Page 128 of 498