The smoke that is hanging over the Imperial Valley is coming from a wildfire burning in Mexico.
(Juveniles arrested for breaking into school campus’s)….Police recieved a call at 5:00 Saturday morning
(24 year old arrested for being armed and making threats)…Police were called in the early morning hours over the weekend.
(Pedestrian Hit by vehicle)…It was reported at 10:50 Sunday night.
(Almost 200 Graduate in Imperial)…It was the 107th senior class to graduate at Imperial.
(A 4 hour babysitting class)…It is being hosted by Pioneer’s memorial Hospital.
(The Fireball Run will stop in El Centro)…..The official announcement will be made Tuesday
(California State Retirees Chapter 17 to meet in Calexico)….The CSR are the largest retiree organization in the state.
- Supervisors meeting
- Beat The Bite Of The Menacing Mosquito
- Seniors Serve Town By Serving Breakfast
- Bring Sunlight To Any Room
- Tips For Grilling Better Baby Back Ribs
- Give Your Home Jazz-Age Glamour And Sophistication
- The Healing Power Of Water
- Helping Men Battle The Signs Of Aging
- Breast Cancer - Knowing Your Risk
- Sunglasses That Helped Define The Style Of The ‘60s Are Back
Page 127 of 163