San Diego, California (NAPSI) - In the 14 years that her mother lived with Huntington’s disease, the only time that Misty Oto saw her mother not move was when her heart stopped.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - If you or someone you care about is ever pregnant, there’s bad news, good news and better news you may care to know.
Washington, DC (NAPSI) - School will be out soon, and many families will be getting ready for summer vacations, camps and other fun activities.
(John Schenk has moved)….He now resides at 2555 West 4th Street, #5.
(The election is this Tuesday)….The Registrar of Voters says her Department could use some help.
(SB 1139 makes it through the senate)…The vote was 21-11.
(April unemployment up slightly)…April numbers are the latest available.
(Center for Employment Training)….They are training several fields.
- Police are still looking for Alex Perez
- Conference on Elder Abuse
- Over $100,000 of meth seized
- PMH and ECRMC agree to talk
- Vehicle and bus collide
- Prevent heat related illness
- State approves pilot program for Community Colleges
- Public meeting announced
- Tow-truck driver suffers fatal injuries
- Vote By Mail Ballots
Page 126 of 413